Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Scanthing OCR APK v1.34 Full

Scanthing OCR Apk v1.34
Requirements: Android 2.2and up
Overview: Your paperless life starts here! The best and most intelligent optical character recognition (OCR) App on Android Play - as recognised by our users - just read the reviews!


Scanthing OCR Full Cracked v1.34 - Scanthing extracts text from pictures and documents and allows you to search for them by keywords on your phone using OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology and now playback the text using Text-To-Speech Technology. Its the only Document Scanner you need. “I use the app to scan newspaper and magazine articles, the conversion to text is excellent if I need to reference the text in materials for my students“ - Rachel Heath, Teacher “Just used it to translate from a menu in Dutch to English in under 20 seconds whilst sitting in the restaurant, amazing!“ - Lucky Brekova,

Lover of Fine Dining
"As a person with very poor sight Scanthing gives me a third eye meaning I can get on with my life wherever I am" - Steve Wright,Partially Blind but very Active.

More Info:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nthing.android

Direct Download 
Click Link To Install 
Direct Link Mirror 
Click Link To Install